Our golf tournaments are a great way to network and grow your connections in the agribusiness community. We host four golf tournaments in the state of Iowa, two in July, one in August, and one in September. The Agribusiness Association of Iowa is the largest state agribusiness association in the US. Our membership base includes ag retail, wholesale, elevators, grain & seed companies, manufacturers, equipment companies, even accountants, IT professionals, insurance, banking, and more. Network and play a round of golf with ag professionals, managers, CEOs, and ag business owners. It’s a great event for hosting your clients and co-workers!
$95 per golfer (Includes: lunch, a round of golf, 1/2 golf cart, a sleeve of golf balls)
Please note: Individual registrants will be paired with a team
Mulligans: $25 (5 extra shots) or $50 (10 extra shots)
10 extra shot limit (Note: Because mulligan sales support the AAI PAC, mulligan payment must be cash or personal check)
REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 1, 2018
- Register Online! Online registration is recommended to register your team prior to each event.
- Need a paper copy? Download PDF registration form
- July 24 | Fox Ridge Golf Course – Dike
- July 25 | Emerald Hills Golf Course – Arnolds Park
- August 9 | The Legacy Golf Club – Norwalk
- September 13 | TBA
For More info on registration or how to become a sponsor — visit our golf event page.