FOR ALL PESTICIDE APPLICATORS
The calendar listed below provides general information. For full details and registration, visit the provider website listed next to the calendar feed or contact the person listed in the calendar event.
READ THIS FIRST
- Any individual who wishes to apply a pesticide containing dicamba MUST be certified to handle restricted use pesticides AND must attend dicamba training.
- Dates listed on this site represent currently approved training sessions. Companies continue to submit additional sessions for approval. Training sessions will be updated as they are approved by the state pesticide bureau.
- The following dates are public dates only. Private training sessions are not listed.
- All events listed on the calendar are approved for Iowa, regardless of physical location. Some sessions may also qualify as training for other states. Check with the regulatory authorities in other states for applicability.
- Register directly with the company providing the training (where required) to attend a training session
- Attendees need to bring their Certified Pesticide Applicator card with their number to any training sessions.
To view all training sessions, click the VIEW CALENDAR button below Next Week's Training Events. You will need to navigate forward to see additional training dates.
Specific Locations Subject to Change. In the event of a location mismatch between the provider registration site and this site, assume the provider site is correct.
This Week's Dicamba Training Events
Below is some additional reading and specific information related to the regulations of dicamba-based products for use with dicamba resistant soybeans.
EPA Press Release on Dicamba - https://www.epa.gov/pesticides/epa-and-states-collective-efforts-lead-regulatory-action-dicamba
Xtendimax Label Amendment - https://www3.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/ppls/000524-00617-20171012.pdf
Engenia Label Amendment - https://www3.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/ppls/007969-00345-20171012.pdf
Fexapan Label Amendment - https://www3.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/ppls/000352-00913-20171016.pdf