Online: CLOSED – Please call 515-262-8323 for questions
Mail: Download our registration form, send to 900 Des Moines Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
Email: Download our registration form, email to email@example.com
AAI is working with USDOT and IDALS to provide you with accurate information on becoming qualified to test your own tanks at your own facilities. The workshop will be held at the Gilbert Franklin Township Fire & Rescue Agency in Gilbert, IA. Check-in begins at 8 AM and classes will follow roll call. Pre-registration is preferred, it allows us to order enough materials for the class.
Steps to Consider:
1) Contact your insurance agent with regards to your company liability if you choose to certify your own staff.
2) For a complete list of all of the requirements to be certified and the record keeping required please go to nursetank.org and click on the nurse tank inspector information.
Art Fleener & Terry Pollard with the U.S. Department of Transportation will present the following:
- Overview of HAZMAT Textbook
- Registration/Inspector Qualifications/HM training
- External Visual Inspection
- Pressure Test, Leakage & Test Thickness
- Record Keeping
- Nurse Tank Testing Demonstration
- NH3 Data Plates & IDALS
- Inspectional Observations & Violations
$195 per attendee(members and nonmembers)
Registration includes lunch, regulation book, and student book.
Registration deadline is August 22, 2017. This is a popular workshop and seats fill up fast. We can only take 75 registrations. Please register today to reserve your seats.
For questions or concerns please call Reilly Vaughan, Membership Director at 515-262-8323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.